Tuesday, May 17, 2011

To help other people.


I've been planning to get a haircut since January but I decide not to cut it yet, and I got this brilliant idea!! I was thinking if my hair is already long, am gonna cut it really short and donate it. I was wondering around, where should I donate my hair? Suddenly, I remembered that our school did a fundraising for the American Cancer Society. So, I decide to donate it to American Cancer Society. Am really happy that, just letting my hair grow out; I can help anyone who really needed my hair. I just really want to share what I have right now and as much as possible, I really wanna help other people in some ways. This saturday, I got my haircut and I was asking the lady who cutted my hair if I can donate my hair; I just wanted to make sure that I can donat it. The lady answered me, "Darlin' you can't donate your hair because your hair is suppose to be one length." When I heard what she said to me, I was disappointed how I couldn't donate my hair anymore. I guess I would donate my hair next time Well, the good benefit of my short hair is that summer is coming up really really soon and it's gonna be freakin hot especially me and my family are going to california; also I don't have to put my hair up. I really love my hair; it feels like it's a new beginning, a new me.


-RJM<3

No comments:

Post a Comment