Saturday, July 14, 2012

Starstruckk

2 days in wisconsin with my family was... PRICELESS! I had mucho fun with them even though, we didn't stayed longer. Ohhh, well!!
(my 1st time driving from dp to wisconsin! hollarrr! hahaha.)

(I love this game!! I got way too excited when I saw it!
Cuz this game was only in the philippines "timezone'')

(Being dorks with them! ;])

(Me and my sissy. :*)

(Ofcourse! Deff. the highlight of this trip because
my mom, went with us in the hurricane slide and it was
way too high and scary. Ohhh mom, that's why
I love you!! you're crazy like me! Hahahaha.)

(Jet boat with broo!!)

(Tearssss! Last day in wisconsin.)

(Lastly, beating my brother in basketball!! WINNING! :D
He got 120 and I got 215! I just love basketball, that's all.)

Imma' miss wisconsin yo! yo! yo! :))))

RJM<3







No comments:

Post a Comment