Monday, June 4, 2012

A new chapter awaits..

(Thumbs up for me! hehehe.)
(Finally got my diploma.)
(Yeah rah, for maine west high!!!)
(thankful to have you guys as my friends!)
(she's been my best friend since 8th grade til now!)
(Lastly, I'm thankful for my family! They were there for me since day 1. I love you ma, pa, ate, migs and kuya andrew!)

       I still can't believe that I already graduated from high school! Time flies way too fast, I wish I can hit the pause button and be a high school student forever! (Forever young!!) Hahaha. I can say that, HIGH SCHOOL will always be the best!!! As my high school chapter closes there's going to be a new chapter.. My college chapter! This is going to be bigger and better, meeting new people, facing the reality and harder tasks. I'm looking forward for it even though I'm kinda scared for it. Yikes!! But I know for a fact that, I can get through with this new chapter of my life. ;) 

-RJM<3

No comments:

Post a Comment