Friday, April 27, 2012

Love wasn't in my vocabulary anymore until, you came into my life. :)

What is love? Hhhhmmm.. That was a big question mark for me! Every time I hear the word "LOVE" I would always say "Ewwww, Yuck or Get a life.'' I was so bitter when it comes to love and boys! I even said to myself that, I could never see myself falling in love again. I also said to myself that, I would be a nun when I grow up. I really thought that my heart had turned into a stone but, everything changed when this guy came into my life. ;)


He's my one and only guy best friend and since, he was a year older than me I call him my "Kuya ccp." We would always IM each other almost every weekend and we can talk about anything! I mean, everything! We're just so random and we always make fun of each other. Whether we're happy or sad, we always got each others back. If he laughs then I would also laugh but, when he cries then I would also cry with him. Every time we have a problem, we just listen to each other and give some advices and try to cheer each other up. Hey! That's what best friend are for, right? Just being silly, making fun of each other and laughing all the time. At first, I didn't wanted to admit it to myself that I was already falling for him. I was so indenial because I was so scared to open my heart again. I'm scared that I would get hurt again and I didn't want to get hurt anymore. But this man did everything to make me believe that, the word love exists. It's been a long time since I felt that I was safe, protected and no one can hurt me. He never fails to make me smile and every single day he would always say to me how much he loves me. :')


 He's already tired from school and watching over their bakery but still, try his best to stay up just to talk to me. But.. he falls asleep! I would never get mad at him for that, I actually love watching him sleep. Just seeing him, it makes me already happy. You've already done so much sacrifice for me and from the smallest to the biggest efforts that you've made. I just.. Couldn't ask for more! I'm so lucky to have you as my best friend and my boyfriend! And I'm the happiest girl in the whole world!! Thank you for making me happy. Thank you for being there beside me through the good times and the bad times. You've never left me and you're the main reason why I have this big smile on my face again. Thank you for everything! You have no idea how happy I am but I would be more happier if we're together right now. I promised you that, I would do everything so that we would be together again.


Happy 1st month to us, kuya ccp ko, kapatid ko, kapatiders ko, luv k 2, bene ko and beb ko!! I miss you so much and I love you so much!!

I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS AND TO INFINITY AND BEYOND! :*
27<3

-RJM<3

No comments:

Post a Comment